Before writing, I did a survey of the usual suspects: The Passive Voice, Dean Wesley Smith, Starwalker by Melanie Edmonds (still amazing fiction), and Strange Horizons' Wednesday review and the short story for this week—which was... tough, but good.
Started off with the crossover. I'm feeling a little better late morning (we will not discuss the early morning), so I'm going to dive into a couple stories I put on hold to percolate.
So I got one ficlet out and got a start on the other. Nothing big yet though. Then while waiting for naproxen to kick in, I made the "mistake" of reading City of Glass again. It's surprisingly good and tempting to try to do it for Nano again. Ah, well. We'll see.
Back working on the collaboration piece and just couldn't get far with this being such a huge chore night. Frustrating to get a good start and not have time to continue, but that's life.
- Fiction: 1354 words - Month to Date: 28,870 words
- Blog: 234 words - Month to Date: 8,803 words
- Nonfiction: 0 words - Month to Date: 314 words
I'm counting the various parts of the AU round robin thecatisacritic started. It just makes sense.
- 235/365 – Kingdoms and Thorn/Fracture and Recall Crossover: Cleaning – 440 words
- 236/365 – Kingdoms and Thorn Ficlet: Shattered by Night – 772 words
- Butterfly Division: Amnes – 142 words; Total: 359 words