- I adore arugula. It is one of the scrumptiest leafy greens on the planet. (Spoken from one who generally dislikes anything bitter.)
- There should be a book: how to anthologize fiction and poetry. If I ever figure it out, I'll write it.
- I love the rain—outside only and in moderation.
- I have a few favorite authors right now (besides the one who hasn't published her amazing and gorgeous books yet so I can smotheringly recommend them to all my friends: M.C.A. Hogarth, Rabia Gale, Melanie Edmonds, and Kabobbles Publishing.
- Linear chronology is overrated. Case in point: With Fate Conspire by Marie Brennan. Apparently, sleep is also overrated.
- Sometimes I can't write until I figure out my world. Sometimes I can't figure out my world until I write.
This entry was posted in Journal
. Bookmark the permalink