Heard back at last on where I strayed outside of the live elements area on the mass market cover for Dowse and Bleed. It would appear, I calculated the spine incorrectly—using their formula. Go figure.
It took a bit to sort out all the bits and pieces that go with the two sections I'm trying to write/revise, but I got that much done at least. It's only already afternoon. Ah, well.
There went 919 words on pulling together Lexanas. Now I just got to get them out of Lexanas.
And there went the updated cover of Dowse and Bleed [mass market] and submitted for review. Didn't mean to take time out from writing for that, but seriously excited to get this baby almost done.
I went ahead and got a start on the Invisible Ficathon, since the Lexanas exit is percolating. I got 263 words to finish up treat #1.
- Fiction: 1182 words
- Poetry: 0 lines | 0 words
- Blog: 315 words
- Fiction: 5630 words
- Poetry: 16 lines | 59 words
- Blog: 2566 words
Pieces Started Not Finished
- Fiction: Hear the Stars, novella.
- Nonfiction/Blog: Indie Author Guide to Genre, book/blog series.
- Fanfic: “Wholeness of Self,” 783 words.
- Poem: "Tell Me," 8 lines | 37 words.
- Poem: "Mother," 8 lines | 22 words.
- Fanfic: Invisible Ficathon Treat, 269 words.