- We're in the new house, but are still in the process of moving in and cleaning out the old house.
- I've lost track of my word counts for the month. I want to find them again too because it would be nice to have just one year where I track the whole thing.
- I have apparently completely converted to AO3 from FFN, though crossposting is patchy at best in either direction. This was finally motivated by the ads. I hate that I can't get rid of them anymore on FFN.
- I have published two books this year in four months. I'm supposed to be at four, but if I go ahead and move my grandfather's birthday present to my other pen name and publish it, I'll technically be at three. This should be done.
- I have too much to read, too much to write, and I've got a Couples Big Bang, a remix, and a Trope Bingo on my plate. I'm crazy, but I can't seem to help myself. Am I addicted?
- I've been lurking because of the move, but I love you all.
- I have converted on two TV shows, but I'll say right now, thecatisacritic, don't bother with either of them. I found them because of Jeremy Renner and Julia Stiles, but got hooked because of the stories: Blue and The Unusuals. Blue will be back. The Unusuals won't. :weepeth with much weeping:
- I adore poetry. Now if I could just write fic again, we'd be good.
- The start of my trope bingo story #1 is packed in one of many of my boxes scattered somewhere in the garage. Oh, joy. Now I've got to find it.
How are you all?