February 28, 2014
This morning, I wrote 156 words puttering in my head from last night on Lovemark the Seasons, including another in-story poem. Rachelle is well-read.
So the trade paperback of Dowse and Bleed is available on Amazon. I still have to get all the other formats up: mass market and ebook to the various retailers. :grimaces: Later. I'm saving the whole book announcement post until then.
I'd like to get some good words on collab and on my actual assignment. I keep getting bogged down in author's notes and meta. And music. It's thecatisacritic's fault. She sent me "Poison and Wine" and I looked it up online the other day and have lost so many good hours since. I can't say wasted because seriously, the creative fire! Love their work.
Having a fandom moment:
See all of the covers here.
March 1, 2014
Sabbath and unexpected late-night family time. Wrote a poem in my head and didn't get it written down, just memorized.
March 2, 2014
I owe y'all an end of the month post and challenge check-in. Tomorrow! Today, I helped my aunt move and still need to plunk in 2 hours on packing my own things, plus got back my beta for invisible treats (which resulted in 6 words worth of edits, wow), plus submitted the edited cover for the mass market of Dowse and Bleed. Oh, and finally wrote down that poem.
I owe a bunch of collaboration material. I owe my Invisible assignment. I owe posts about indie community and fandom. I owe a lot of stuff, 'kay?
I have also been failing miserably at the 7-sentence challenge so went back last night and wrote 257 words on, unexpectedly, a very late fandom gift separate from challenges.
- Fiction: 419 words
- Poetry: 16 lines | 99 words
- Blog: 270 words
- Fiction: 12,260 words
- Poetry: 111 lines | 626 words
- Blog: 4979 words
- Fiction: 263 words
- Poetry: 12 lines | 63 words
- Blog: 151 words
Pieces Started Not Finished
- Fiction: Hear the Stars, novella.
- Nonfiction/Blog: Indie Author Guide to Genre, book/blog series.
- Fanfic: Invisible Ficathon Treat.
- Poem: Untitled - You gave me a name...
- Poem: Untitled - The way riverbeds miss the water...
- Fanfic: Invisible Ficathon Assignment.
February Completed Pieces
- Fanfic: “Wholeness of Self,” 783 words.
- Poem: "Tell Me," 8 lines | 37 words.
- Poem: "Mother," 8 lines | 22 words.
- Fanfic: Invisible Ficathon Treat, 269 words.
- Poem: "Native," 31 lines | 232 words.
- Poem: "Moderation," 6 lines | 20 words.
- Poem: "I Should Think," 20 lines| 140 words.
- Fanfic: Invisible Ficathon Treat, 2391 words.
- Poem: "Cursor," 7 lines | 54 words.
- Poem: "Unrequited Pain," 8 lines | 29 words.
- Poem: "Is Snow," 6 lines | 42 words.
- Poem: "Buttercups," 4 lines | 36 words.
March Completed Pieces
- Poem: "Open Hands," 12 lines | 63 words.