Friday, February 21
Started off with cover specs from Createspace. Been busy with real life really.
So there went 499 words on the collaboration in an edit, re-layer.
Brain is fried. Doing more percolating than writing because brain fried due to unholy lack of sleep.
- Fiction: 499 words
- Poetry: 15 lines | 83 words
- Blog: 42 words
Sabbath, February 22
Now obviously Sabbath isn't a day I go in gung-ho for writing. Kind of against my faith and all that, so not much here because before I got to the evening I was already dreaming longing of bed. Started two poems I didn't finish and got in my trade paperback proof for Dowse and Bleed, which I love but needs just a little lighter background behind the LI of the author name. Procured the right info to ship copies to my delightful betas/readers.
Also, got hooked on The Civil Wars. I've wondered at times what happened to Joy Williams. I'm kinda sad to see that her beautiful faith in a song from her solo album, "Do They See Jesus in Me," has gone by way of "Barton Hollow," musically anyway, but I like a lot of her new work, so no surprise I fell in love with parts before I had a clue it was her.
- Fiction: 0 words
- Poetry: 9 lines | 56 words
- Blog: 0 words
- Fiction: 10,824 words
- Poetry: 97 lines | 590 words
- Blog: 3458 words
Pieces Started Not Finished
- Fiction: Hear the Stars, novella.
- Nonfiction/Blog: Indie Author Guide to Genre, book/blog series.
- Fanfic: Invisible Ficathon Treat.
- Poem: Untitled - You gave me a name...
- Poem: Untitled - The way riverbeds miss the water...
- Fanfic: “Wholeness of Self,” 783 words.
- Poem: "Tell Me," 8 lines | 37 words.
- Poem: "Mother," 8 lines | 22 words.
- Fanfic: Invisible Ficathon Treat, 269 words.
- Poem: "Native," 31 lines | 232 words.
- Poem: "Moderation," 6 lines | 20 words.
- Poem: "I Should Think," 20 lines| 140 words.
- Fanfic: Invisible Ficathon Treat, 2391 words.
- Poem: "Cursor," 7 lines | 54 words.
- Poem: "Unrequited Pain," 8 lines | 29 words.