So yesterday, I put nose to grindstone and wrote 303 words on the collaboration, then 298 words on an invisible treat, and finally, 1267 words for my invisible assignment. It's finally done and off to beta.
I wasn't able to match my collaboration word count to my fandom word count due to an emergency last night, so I'll try to match it today instead.
- Fiction: 1868 words
- Poetry: 0 lines | 0 words
- Blog: 63 words
- Fiction: 3024 words
- Poetry: 28 lines | 160 words
- Blog: 332 words
Pieces Started Not Finished (2014)
- Fiction: Hear the Stars, novella.
- Nonfiction/Blog: Indie Author Guide to Genre, book/blog series.
- Fanfic: Invisible Ficathon Treat.
- Poem: Untitled - You gave me a name...
- Poem: Untitled - The way riverbeds miss the water...
March Completed Pieces
- Poem: "Open Hands," 12 lines | 63 words.
- Fanfic: “God Help the World,” 205 words.
- Poem: "Everything's Blood and All is Well," 16 lines | 97 words.
- Fanfic: “Perfection,” 688 words.
- Fanfic: Invisible Ficathon Assignment, 1267 words.