Thoughts here, please. I'm working away at setting up project and production goals for the year and I feel utterly torn. Do you have rathers?
- I thought about setting up a subscription website with everything I have available—fiction, poetry, etc.—normally for sale available to subscribers. Say $5/mo.
- I also thought about doing an email subscription fiction thing, like Bruce Holland does here.
- I thought about hosting a quarterly fishbowl, where readers can prompt stories/poetry and read their own while I save the rest for submission or they can sponsor those stories for free publication.
- I thought about doing a print books subscription thing like Dean Wesley Smith does here.
- I thought about doing a web serial updating upon donations (don't think I have the audience for that).
Do any of these appeal to you? Would you be interested in any of these?